The lyrics and ideas of the song Declaration of Constitutional Governance on the Sick Twisted Loving Jesus album by 6 Sucks Sex are taken, verbatim or paraphrased, from the North American Declaration of Independence, the Bill of Rights and Preamble to the U.S. Constitutionand. I conclude the song with original lyrics summarizing some of the important themes from these two documents that have shaped the course of history, the developent of US American society and the form of our government.
Listen free on SoundCloud
Tracks and songs for sale at CD Baby
Declaration of Constitutional Governance music video
For better or worse, here we are. These documents borrowed some from earlier experiments in political science while tweaking them and creating new paradigms, powers, checks and balances. These documents since have inspired many other peoples and nations to try their own hand at creating and reforming states and governments so that they serve the interests of the people and the public, some successfully, with more trying and succeeding, over time, than not, in the history of civilization. As Ghandi noted, the tyrants always fall.
Some amazing things about these American documents and this world they exist in:
- The authority of government rests on the will of the people; government is to serve the interests of the people and be subservient to our will. This can be seen in the Declaration’s ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident‘ and the Constitution’s ‘We the People‘. It’s explicit and implicit in the context; these self-referential statements authorize the purpose and limits of government by their appearance on paper, which happened in front of human delegates and witnesses, including the whole nation – though women and slaves only received acknowledgment and guarantees of their human rights later, by the amendment process. The Constitution protect property, human and states rights, with property-owning elites and corporations (artificial persons) often winning the balance and use of power over natural persons among the 99%.
- We can have the kind of government we want. The Declaration states that governments are instituted to secure the rights of human beings, and the People have the right to alter or abolish any form of government that becomes destructive of that end.
- The Constitution’s Article V amendment process. In their wisdom, the founding white Masonic fathers realized that they may not have thought of everything, or that future generations and societies may need or wish to do things differently. Article V says Congress may propose amendments, or they may be proposed at a convention that Congress SHALL CALL upon application of 2/3 of the states. Amendments ratified by 3/4 of the states become part of the Constitution, a very reasonable, slow and deliberate process.
- Bill of Rights Amendment 1 Protects the rights of the People to express ourselves as we wish, to speak, write, publish, worship, distribute information, assemble, protest and petition our government for redress of grievances.
- Bill of Rights Amendment 9 All rights are retained by the People, whether or not they’re named in the Constitution. This includes any right we can imagine and name.
- Bill of Rights Amendment 10 All powers not delegated in the Constitution are reserved by the People. This includes any power we can imagine and exercise.
- The original US Constitution does not explicitly mention or address slavery, but Article 1, Section 2, Paragraph 3 addresses it implicitly. For purposes of representation in government, the Constitution of “free Persons” and those bound to servitude, and “three-fifths of all other persons,” which benefited the slave-holding states in the allocation of governmental power and resources.
- Amendment 13 made all US persons free, it abolished slavery and involuntary servitude in the U.S.A., and gives Congress the power to enforce this with laws. Despite this, human trafficking and exploitation are a huge problem in the U.S., from the exploitation of undocumented immigrants by corporations and elites to the widespread ‘wage-slavery’ that has created the large and shamefully un-christian American class of working poor, trapping them in cycles of poverty perpetuated by Democrat, Republican and MSM policies in concert, because, in reality and practice, the politicians and media are swayed by the dictates and interests of the rich and powerful, not the People, though the media’s consumers are the People, and the U.S. Constitution is of the People, and our elected, appointed and hired public servants swear an Oath to defend the Constitution.
- Amendment 14 was added to establish that all persons born or naturalized in the U.S. are citizens, and that no citizen shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process. Since then, Amendment 14 has been used to justify the idea of corporate personhood and it has been used in court to protect the property rights of corporations and elites far more often and successfully than the basic human rights of people – it’s even frequently used to trample on human rights.
Leave your amazing facts about the Constitution in the comments below.
These sacred secular foundational documents commit deeply spiritual principles into human law: Individual human lives, freedom, choice, happiness and liberty are sacrosanct and self-justifying. The source of worldly government’s authority is the will of the people, and its purpose is to serve, protect and promote humankind, the public interest, the general welfare. Our government officials take an Oath to defend the Constitution on which our Republic is based, from all enemies – foreign and domestic.
Themes in the video, issues fundamental to the legitimacy of the U.S. Constitution and our democratic republic:
Article V Convention
The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.
Congress received the required minimum number of applications from states (34) many decades ago, but every new Congress has failed to call an Article V Convention, despite the law requiring it do so so. Currently, thanks largely to the efforts of the group Friends of the Article V Convention (FOAVC) and other activists and organizations, Congress is compiling a list of applications it has received.
Congress has proposed many amendments since the ratification of the U.S. Constitution in 1789. Some of these Amendments have in turn been made part of the Constitution following ratification by the required 3/4 of the states in the Union.
However, Congress has failed to call the Convention for Proposing Amendments that Article V of the Constitution requires it to call. It is preventing the People – those whom Congress is supposed to represent – from proposing our own Amendments to the Constitution.
Members of the Establishment, the elite class, are illegally and treasonously obstructing this process by failing in their Constitutional duty and legal requirement to call an Article V Convention. In fact, so many applications have been received by Congress from all 50 states that 11 Article V Conventions should have been called already.
US elections should be transparent, secure and accountable to the People. Toward these ends, elections should be conducted with votes cast in secret on paper ballots counted by hand and reported in the local precincts in full view of the public. The counting can be done quickly and accurately, and history has shown this is the best way to prevent rigging by election insiders.
Currently, far too many elections in the U.S. are controlled by unaccountable Establishment insiders and bureaucrats, and too many election precincts in the US are using electronic voting machines or ballot scanners, which are notoriously unreliable, easily hackable and open to manipulation by insiders. This leaves the outcome of many federal, state and local elections unknown and in doubt. This has been the case since the 2000 fiasco that was used by corrupt Establishment power brokers and politicians to implement these black box machines.
The existence of an opaque, unaccountable, easily corruptable and apparently corrupted electoral process, the abject failure of the mainstream corporate media alleged Fourth Estate undermines the legitimacy of U.S. government, the Establishment elite class, the media, democracy, the U.S. Constitution and the People’s Republic.
On top of the problem of black box voting – the lack of transparency and accountability, and the potential for rigging by insiders – the People, our society, the US Constitution and our democratic republic’s electoral process face threats from voter disenfranchisement, an apathetic, uninformed, misinformed and/or disinformed constituency, and a Fourth Estate controlled by the same corrupt Establishment insiders and interests that control the US political process and government today.
Public Interest Banking
See the ‘Quotes shown in video frames’ section below – these quotes also appear in the latter part of the music video. The US’ founding fathers structured the Constitution to defend against tyranny by elites, and publicly warned the People of the dangers posed by banks and the power of money.
‘Money’ is a human construct that works because individuals and society accept and utilize it. The US Constitution gives Congress the power to coin money, but our representatives are paying out pork and projecting US corporate and elite agendas at home and abroad with borrowed dollars, if they can’t tax enough.
Treasonous politicians authorized the Federal Reserve system, allegedly to end the boom-bust cycle created by corrupt, greedy bankers and capitalists. The Federal Reserve banks are privately owned and controlled, overseen by a board of Establishment insiders. Banks in the system are allowed to loan out 9 times as much money as they have on deposit; money that does not exist except as credit, an I.O.U. from the customer.
Currently, since the Fed Act was passed in 1913 after a secret meeting by a cabal of corrupt bankers and power brokers, allegedly to prevent the boom-bust cycle caused by corrupt, self-interested capitalists and bankers, we’ve had a system where our Treasury prints money for the privately-owned Fed banks, so they can loan it to the American people at interest.
We could coin money interest-free, and use it to pay the People to do socially useful tasks such as defend the country from enemies foreign and domestic, and build valuable physical and cyber infrastructure, networks and other public goods. We could institute a federal public bank like the State Bank of North Dakota. Abraham Lincoln said the People and government of the U.S.A. should, as we authorized Congress to coin money in Article 1 Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution. The U.S. government could coin and borrow money from our own Treasury and repay it to the People of the USA’s government instead of to private corporations and selfish, greedy elites. Maybe in the near future we will.
Deep State Terrorism
The use of 9/11, terrorism, terrorists and terrorist organizations, networks and propaganda to justify and consolidate dangerous powers (such as the US surveillance state, and foreign military and political interventions) in the hands of an unaccountable Executive branch and the elites that manipulate it behind the scenes.
Elite policy-maneuvering and propaganda toward these ends, including the use of false-flag threats and attacks, had a long history prior to 9/11. However, the world changed for many on September 11, 2001, and both Democrat and Republican Congresses and Presidential Adminstrations have exploited 9/11 for political purposes, while failing to address the failure to deliver truth and justice for the attacks to the victims, which include the American People, as we lost our Constitution in fundamentally new ways in the aftermath of the 9/11 attacks.
Who is responsible for 9/11? None of the governmental investigations so far have adequately addressed the body of public evidence in accounting for how and why the attacks were able to succeed in the way that they did, given the intelligence and defenses that the US had prior to the attacks.
Citizen researchers have compiled a stunning array of evidence from governmental, mainstream media and other conventional sources that disproves or casts serious doubt on the official narrative that Osama Bin Laden and a small network of ignorant and amateurish ‘Islamic extremists’ pulled off the 9/11 attacks without the plot being consciously aided in any way by state actors, the elites behind them, and their policies, actions and inaction.
For instance, the 9/11 Commission Report contains this conclusion, “We believe the 9/11 attacks revealed four kinds of failures: in imagination, policy, capabilities, and management” (p. 339). Note that this reference to “policy” by context only includes policies that failed to prevent the attacks, along with the implicit assumption that all relevant policies were intended to prevent terrorism, terrorist attacks in the US, and the 9/11 attacks in particular. By failing, certain policies helped the plot succeed. Other policies more directly aided and abetted the 9/11 plot.
None of those in charge in the U.S. who ‘failed’ to prevent the attacks were held accountable. Rather, most of them were rewarded with increased income, budgets and authority as they treasonously spied on Americans and lied the nation into wars. By avoiding evidence and lines of questioning that pointed to state-level actors and the Deep States behind public governments, the 9/11 Commissioners and staff, stacked with Establishment insiders, all of whom had political, professional, personal and/or financial conflicts of interest, aided and abetted the getaway of those who did the most to ensure the success of the attacks.
Some 9/11 Commission staff members were apparently loyal to the US Constitution, and did things during the ‘investigation’, and in the writing of the report, that aided the public’s understanding. Some of the most important information in the 9/11 Commission Report was included in the end notes by these staffers – hidden in plain sight from the treasonous Commissioners, and discovered by citizen researchers when the Report was published.
A Humane, Just and Sustainable Society
What kind of world do you want to live in? AI, robots and automated processes will replace human labor in the provision of many products and services, but it will not reduce the value we humans have for God, ourselves and each other. Evolving technology will also reduce the need for human government, and increase transparency and accountability to the public. Humans can work with this to make the world work better for everyone.
Lyrics to Declaration of Constitutional Governance
[From the American Declaration of Independence]
We hold these Truths to be self-evident:
All of us are created equal
Endowed by our Creator
With certain unalienable Rights
To secure these Rights
Governments are instituted among Us
Deriving their just Powers
From the Consent of the Governed
Whenever any Form of Government
Becomes destructive of these ends
It is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it
And to institute new Government
[Some of our many rights]
We got a right to Life
We got a Right to Liberty
We got a Right to seek Happy
We got a right to be
We got a Right to worship freely
We got a Right to freedom of speech
We got a Right to a Press that’s free
We got a Right to assemble peaceably
We got a Right to Amendments 9 & 10
We got a Right to any Rights we can name
We got a Right to the best government
We got a Right to petition for redress
We got a right to the truth of 9/11
We got a Right to the answers to the questions
We got a right to justice for the crime
Before these terrorists in office take any more lives
[From the Preamble to the US Constitution]
We the people of the United States
In order to:
1) Form a more perfect union
2) Establish justice
3) Ensure domestic tranquility
4) Provide for the common defense
5) Promote the general welfare, and
6) Secure the blessings of liberty
to ourselves and our posterity
Do ordain and establish
For the United States of America.
“Don’t Taze me, bro!”
And that’s right!
WE THE PEOPLE – made in God’s image and sovereign,
WE THE PEOPLE – Our good is where the Law begins,
WE THE PEOPLE are the ones that Rights belong to,
WE THE PEOPLE are human beings like me and you!
Quotes shown in video frames
“Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty; power is ever stealing from the many to the few.” -Wendell Phillips
“Unless you become more watchful in your States and check this spirit of monopoly and thirst for exclusive privileges, you will in the end find that the most important powers of Government have been given or bartered away, and the control of your dearest interests have been passed into the hands of these corporations.”
“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.” –Andrew Jackson
“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the Government’s greatest creative opportunity. By the adoption of these principles… the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.” –Abraham Lincoln
“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.” –Thomas Jefferson
“History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.”
“If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy” –James Madison
Amendment 9: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Amendment 10: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited to it by the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
We the People
Truth, Justice, Peace, Love
Individual Liberty and Sovereignty
Human Beings are born with Rights;
Governments are instituted to secure our Rights
The People are represented, minorities are protected
The defense of the Republic requires an informed Public
Government in the Public Interest, for the Common Good
Witness, Feel, Think, Read, Listen, Care, Stand, Talk, Organize
Create, Join, Donate, Boycott, Vote, Campaign, Govern
Call, Blog, Email, March, Meditate, Pray
We the People are the Government
We the People are the Media
We the People